Interested in this course? Email us at email@example.com
- 13 Videos
- 2 Texts
- 1.5 hrs
This course emphasises the different roles that creativity and innovation play in the creation of new strategies.
What does it take to develop a new business strategy? What roles do creativity and innovation play?
Conventional (right brain) theories fail to provide a clear answer to these questions. A single-sided narrative, based on rationality only, falls short in capturing the complexity of human beings, and their creative abilities.
It is time to finally embrace our creative side, to think differently, to imagine something that is not possible just yet.
This course explains how the two-sided mode of thinking influences our ability to create new strategies.
Join me on a journey to the forgotten part of entrepreneurial thinking; it’ll be fun.
What are the requirements?
- A genuine interest in business innovation and its multifaceted nature is essential when taking this course.
- An understanding of the evolution of the development of business theories can help to place the content of this course in perspective.
- This course complements traditional business theories; therefore, a basic understanding of these theories guarantees a better comprehension of the topic.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn to apply the double nature of thinking to the creation of new business strategies.
- Envision a new way for thinking and acting when creating a new business strategy.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone willing to take the time to discover a new (human centred) approach to strategy making.
- Teams working together to create a new strategy or re-thinking the way in which they compete.
- Business students bored with the conventional managerial theories.
- Anyone who finds the conventional strategy formation theories limiting and restrictive, relevant only to the rational side of the brain.
Stefano’s aim is to facilitate a design thinking agenda in organisations pursuing a strategic innovation approach. Stefano collaborates with the management of medium sized and large organisations (on ad hoc projects) but also with start-ups, through online learning and group facilitation sessions.
In addition to promoting and facilitating the adoption of a design agenda within organisations, Stefano encourages managers to challenge their current understanding of their work and the mental models they have created to explain reality.
Stefano’s on-line courses invite participants to take part in a conversation about entrepreneurship and its purpose in society. The courses introduce the concepts of strategic thinking and design thinking.
Designing a learning environment inspiring participants to open up their minds and hearts is Stefano's ultimate goal and desire.
For questions or comments, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org