Interested in this course? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14 Videos
- 2 PDFs
- 0.5 hrs
This course will introduce you to the basic concepts and tools behind design thinking and takes you through the first two steps in the design process. These steps are fundamental to reducing the risk involved in your new venture.
I have broken down the basic concepts of design into small and fun videos that will lead you through the different steps of your design process.
This course is for those who believe that entrepreneurship is a 'human trait of love' and a vehicle to build a better world (for many).
My hope is that this course and those yet to come will inspire you to discover the changemaker within you and provide you with the tools needed to make change happen.
I hope you'll give it a go.
Get this, and other courses for free by becoming a Bootpeer :)
What are the requirements?
The design process requires working as part of a team. It is not suitable for solo entrepreneurs.
- The availability of a room (even a small one) is highly recommended for the implementation of the design process.
- Material needed: a whiteboard, plenty of A1 and A2 sheets of paper, sellotape, coloured markers, post-its and other common office supplies.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Discover and understand how to apply the first few steps of the design process to your new venture.
- Improve your ability to think more like a designer (open to opportunities) rather than as a manager focused on constraints.
- Strengthen your empathy, meaning your ability to better understand people and their needs.
- The opportunity to join Bootpeers a community of budding entrepreneurs learning together about lean methodologies and design thinking.
- A booklet explaining the main concepts contained in the videos and driving you through the steps of the design thinking process.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for those facing the tricky challenge of creating products or services enhancing the lives of people, where 'standard' business theories generally fall short in providing guidance.
Stefano’s aim is to facilitate a design thinking agenda in organisations pursuing a strategic innovation approach. Stefano collaborates with the management of medium sized and large organisations (on ad hoc projects) but also with start-ups, through online learning and group facilitation sessions.
In addition to promoting and facilitating the adoption of a design agenda within organisations, Stefano encourages managers to challenge their current understanding of their work and the mental models they have created to explain reality.
Stefano’s on-line courses invite participants to take part in a conversation about entrepreneurship and its purpose in society. The courses introduce the concepts of strategic thinking and design thinking.
Designing a learning environment inspiring participants to open up their minds and hearts is Stefano's ultimate goal and desire.
For questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com