Interested in this course? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9 Videos
- 2 Texts
- 1 PDF
- 1.5 hrs
Competing in innovation-driven economies shifts the sustainability of your competitive advantage from your tangible onto your intangible resources.
This course focuses on the role that the people working in your organisation play in creating and maintaining a sustainable advantage.
During this course, you will discover the advantage of engaging the people working in your organisation, inspiring them to put to use their gifts of creativity, passion and initiative at work every day.
Ultimately, this course will help you to discover your ability and your role as a leader; a leader creating not only a successful organisation but one inspiring people to be exceptional in their work.
The performance of exceptional work is rarely written in a job description and it cannot be bought. Exceptional work occurs only where the personnel feel inspired.
What are the requirements?
- An understanding of the basic principles of business strategy might enhance a student’s experience when taking this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the concept of competitive advantage.
- Grasp the notion of the sustainability of competitive advantage in organisations competing in innovation economies.
- Identify the key reasons why an engaged workforce is a source of sustainable competitive advantage.
- Connect the notion of sustainable advantage to leadership.
What is the target audience?
- Managers, entrepreneurs and founders of start-ups striving to create organisations that inspire people to perform their work to the very best of their abilities.
- Anyone interested in business strategy trying to understand the role that employees play in creating and maintaining competitive advantage.
- Human resource professionals trying to connect the work of the employees with the strategy of their organisation.
Stefano’s aim is to facilitate a design thinking agenda in organisations pursuing a strategic innovation approach. Stefano collaborates with the management of medium sized and large organisations (on ad hoc projects) but also with start-ups, through online learning and group facilitation sessions.
In addition to promoting and facilitating the adoption of a design agenda within organisations, Stefano encourages managers to challenge their current understanding of their work and the mental models they have created to explain reality.
Stefano’s on-line courses invite participants to take part in a conversation about entrepreneurship and its purpose in society. The courses introduce the concepts of strategic thinking and design thinking.
Designing a learning environment inspiring participants to open up their minds and hearts is Stefano's ultimate goal and desire.
For questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com