- 10 Videos
- 2 PDFs
- 2 Downloads
- 0.5 hrs
This programme will introduce you to the value chain model, and will take you through the steps needed in starting and managing a value chain project within your organisation.
The course comprises:
1) hand-drawn fun videos that guide you through the process;
2) slides pinpointing the concepts and the steps taken in performing the analysis;
3) a fillable template (free or premium): a collaborative tool enabling you and your team to start a value chain analysis right now.
During the programme you will learn how to organise and manage a value chain project in your organisation.
The programme will also assist you in making the value chain analysis a continuous process within your organisation, explaining how to generate participation and commitment among your colleagues.
Ultimately this programme is another step in making strategic thinking a fun activity and an open exercise within your organisation and to connect it with your innovation effort.
What are the requirements?
- You will need to download my 'value chain analysis template'. To view the documents you require a .pdf reader and Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software.
What am I going to get from this course?
- A free or premium (unlocked) template of the value chain.
- Discover and understand how to organise and manage a value chain project within your organisation.
- Tips on how to overcome the most common obstacles in the development of the value chain project.
- Strengthen your ability to encourage interest and participation (amongst your colleagues) in strategic thinking, and connecting it with your innovation effort.
- The value chain booklet - an invaluable companion of the videos.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone willing to start a strategic thinking initiative within their organisation.
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups seeking to understand how the activities they perform sustain their competitive advantage.
- Business students and practitioners interested in understanding the organisational implications of performing a value chain project.
Stefano’s aim is to facilitate a design thinking agenda in organisations pursuing a strategic innovation approach. Stefano collaborates with the management of medium sized and large organisations (on ad hoc projects) but also with start-ups, through online learning and group facilitation sessions.
In addition to promoting and facilitating the adoption of a design agenda within organisations, Stefano encourages managers to challenge their current understanding of their work and the mental models they have created to explain reality.
Stefano’s on-line courses invite participants to take part in a conversation about entrepreneurship and its purpose in society. The courses introduce the concepts of strategic thinking and design thinking.
Designing a learning environment inspiring participants to open up their minds and hearts is Stefano's ultimate goal and desire.
For questions or comments, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org